- 1 Bag of Crinkle Cut Fries
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Green Onion, Sliced Thin
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, Sliced (optional) Remove seeds for less spice
- 1 Pack of Sliced Bacon
- 1 Tbsp TBQ All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp TBQ Rib, Chicken & Butt Rub
- 1 Tsp Oil
- Bake fries as directed on the package.
- Fry 4-5 slices of bacon, set aside to cool.
- Remove fries from the oven and sprinkle them with TBQ All Purpose Seasoning. Add a dollop of sour cream and spread grated cheese over the fries. Return to warm oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a frying pan and add jalapeños. Once jalapeños are sizzling and coated in oil, sprinkle TBQ Rib, Chicken & Butt Rub on them and cook for 2 more minutes on medium/low.
- Chop bacon into bits and add to the pan with jalapeños. Mix evenly and cook for a couple more minutes on medium/ high heat.
- Remove fries and cheese from the oven and top with the jalapeño and bacon mix. Add another dollop of sour cream if desired and sliced green onions. Enjoy!