- 1 Bag of Crinkle Cut Fries
- Sour Cream
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 Raw Jalapeño
- 1 Pack of Bacon
- TBQ's All Purpose Seasoning
- TBQ's Chili Chunga
- Preheat your oven according to the directions on the bag of fries.
- While the oven preheats grate your cheddar cheese, chop finely 1 green onion and slice 1 jalapeño into rings. * Tip if you don't like your jalapeños too spicy remove the seeds.
- Bake the fries according to the directions.
- While the fries are in the oven. Fry 4-5 pieces of bacon (or more if you'd like). Once cooked through set aside to let cool.
- Remove hot fries from the oven carefully and coat them with your TBQ All Purpose Seasoning. Add a dollop of sour cream to the top and grated cheese to your liking. Set back into the warm oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- While the fries are back in the oven; heat 1/2 TSP of cooking oil in a frying pan and add jalapeños. Once jalapeños are sizzling and coated in oil, sprinkle TBQ Chili Chunga Spice on them and cook for 2 more minutes on medium/low heat.
- Chop bacon into bits and add to the pan with jalapeños. Mix evenly and cook for a couple more minutes on medium/ high heat.
- Remove fries and cheese from the oven and top with the jalapeño and bacon mix. Add another dollop of sour cream if desired and sliced green onions. Enjoy!