- 1 Package of Thick Cut Bacon
- TBQ Sweet Sauce
- 3 tbsp Crystallized Raw Sugar
- 1 tbsp TBQ All Purpose Spice
- Preheat oven to 360°F (180°C). Place thick cut bacon slices on a cooling rack set over a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 min., turn slices, and bake another 10 min.
- Turn bacon, brush top side with TBQ Sweet Sauce.
- Bake 15 min. Turn slices, brush with TBQ Sweet Sauce and bake another 15 min.
- Mix 3 tbsp crystallized raw sugar with 1 tbsp TBQ All-Purpose Seasoning. Turn bacon and sprinkle top with sugar mixture.
- Bake about 2 minutes. Do not burn! Turn slices, repeat.
- Place bacon in single layers on parchment paper in fridge until rigid. Serve cold.