- 1 Package of Thick Cut Bacon
- TBQ Honey Sauce
- 3 tbsp Crystallized Raw Sugar
- 1 tbsp TBQ All Purpose Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 360°F (180°C). Place bacon slices on a cooling rack set over a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 min., turn slices, and bake another 10 minutes.
- Turn bacon, brush top side with TBQ Sweet Sauce. Bake 15 minutes.
- Turn slices, brush with TBQ Sweet Sauce and bake another 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix crystallized raw sugar with TBQ All Purpose Seasoning. Turn bacon and sprinkle top with sugar mixture.
- Broil about 2 minutes. Do not burn! Turn slices, repeat.
- Place bacon in single layers on parchment paper in fridge until rigid. Serve cold.