- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb lean ground pork
- 1/2 cup Crushed Stone Wheat Crackers
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cups of finely chopped onion
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp of TBQ Steak and Chop Spice
- 1 tbsp of TBQ Southwest Spice
- 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp of ground clove
- Vegetable oil
- NOTE - Make sure that the ground beef and pork are kept cold until you are ready to use them
- Position the rack in the middle of the oven and preheat it to 360 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the vegetable oil, in the large mixing bowl and thoroughly mix by hand. (Do not over mix as this will make the meat tough.)
- Form meatballs to the desired size with lightly oiled hands and place on the oven tray, also lightly oiled and cook for 25-30 mins. (Roll the meatballs around a couple of times while they are cooking.)
- They can be served as is, or made a couple of days ahead of time and refrigerated.