- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef, very cold
- 1 lb Lean Ground Pork, very cold
- 1/2 cup Stone Wheat Crackers, crushed
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup of Onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of TBQ Steak and Chop Spice
- 2 tbsp of TBQ Zesty Sauce
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp of Ground cloves
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Position rack to middle of the oven, preheat to 360F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except vegetable oil, mix by hand. Do not over mix, this will make the meat tough.
- With lightly oiled hands, form meatballs to desired size. Place on oiled oven tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Roll meatballs around a couple of times while they are cooking.
- Serve with TBQ Spicy Meatball Sauce. See recipe on next page.