- 1 cup TBQ Hot Sauce
- 1 cup TBQ Ketchup
- 1/2 cup of Hoisin (Black Bean Sauce)
- 1/2 cup of raspberry jam
- 1/2 tsp of 5 spice (used primarily in Chinese cuisine)
- 1/2 tsp of ground clove
- 3 large cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 small onion (diced small)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- Using the sauce pan over medium heat, sauté the onions in the olive oil until they are soft (3-4 min)
- Add the garlic and continue to sauté for 1 min longer.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce to a simmer for 15 min then gently fold in the cooked meatballs.
- Return to a light boil for 5 min then serve.