- 2 Cups of Pretzels
- 1/2 Cup of Salted Peanuts
- 1 Cup of Honey Wheat or Honey Grain Cereal
- 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp of TBQ Honey Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of TBQ Zesty Sauce
- Preheat Oven to 300 F.
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, salted peanuts and honey cereal.
- In a smaller bowl combine brown sugar, TBQ Honey Sauce and TBQ Zesty Sauce.
- Pour brown sugar & sauce mixture over the pretzels, cereal and peanuts mixture. Coat evenly without crushing pieces.
- Spread loosely and evenly on a baking sheet, bake for 15 minutes at 300F. Flip pieces, bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let Party Mix cool, then get ready to snack.