- 2 Cups of Pretzels (we used Neal Brothers Pretzels)
- 1/2 Cup of Salted Peanuts
- 1 Cup of any Honey Wheat or Honey Grain Cereal
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons of TBQ Sweet Sauce (For extra spice do 3 Tablespoons of TBQ Sweet Sauce & 1 Tablespoon of TBQ Hot Sauce)
- Preheat Oven to 300 F on Bake
- In a big bowl combine pretzels, salted peanuts and honey cereal.
- In a smaller bowl combine brown sugar and TBQ Sweet Sauce-Mix Well
- Pour brown sugar & Sweet Sauce mixture over the dry ingredients (pretzels, cereal and peanuts.) Make sure everything is well coated.
- Pour everything on a baking sheet and spread evenly. Be careful not to crush any ingredients.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven for 30 minutes. Mix half way through.
- Let Party Mix cool, then get ready to snack.