- 1 Container of Greek Yogurt
- 1 Part TBQ All Purpose Spice
- 1 Part TBQ Chili Chunga OR Southwest Seasoning
- Olive Oil or Truffle Oil
- Using cheese cloth in a colander, strain greek yogurt until it becomes thick like cream cheese (over night is best).
- Remove the yogurt from the cheese cloth and roll into 1” balls.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 part TBQ All Purpose and 1 part Chili Chunga or Southwest Seasoning.
- Roll balls in the spice mixture and drizzle with olive oil or truffle oil.
- Enjoy on their own or on a pita.
- These flavours are also a great alternative to sour cream for tacos.)
- Alternatively for a Greek/Lebanese fusion you can roll the Labneh balls in our Coleslaw Seasoning and drizzle with Olive Oil.