- 1 Tub of Greek Yogurt
- 4 Tbsp TBQ All Purpose Spice
- 4 Tbsp TBQ Coleslaw Dressing Blend
- 1/2 Tsp Cayenne
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil or Tuffle Oil
- Using cheese cloth in a colander, strain greek yogurt until it becomes thick like cream cheese (overnight is best).
- Remove the yogurt from the cheese cloth and roll into 1” balls.
- In a small bowl, mix TBQ Steak and Chop, TBQ Coleslaw Dressing Blend and cayenne.
- Roll balls in the spice mixture and drizzle with olive oil or truffle oil.
- Enjoy on their own or on a pita.
- These flavours are also a great alternative to sour cream for tacos.)
- Alternatively for a Greek/Lebanese fusion you can roll the Labneh balls in our Coleslaw Seasoning and drizzle with Olive Oil.