- 12 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp TBQ Steak and Chop
- dash paprika
- Pre-warm the eggs under running warm water.
- Place eggs in a pot of hot water with salt.
- Centre the egg yolks by gently rotating the eggs with a wooden spoon while bringing the water to a boil.
- Boil for 4 minutes and remove the pot from heat. Cover the pot and let the eggs stand in the hot water for another 5 minutes. Drain the water and immediately run very cold water over the eggs to stop the cooking process. Chill eggs in refrigerator.
- To peel, roll the eggs on a kitchen towel, with the palm of your hand to crack the egg all over. Peel under cool running water. The water pressure will help the peeling process.
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
- Combine the yolks with the mayonnaise, green onions, mustard, and TBQ Steak and Chop.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings or the mayo before filling the egg whites.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika. Optional Add chopped fresh chives, chopped olives, chopped capers or finely, chopped crispy bacon.
- *OPTIONAL* Add chopped fresh chives, chopped olives, chopped capers or finely, chopped crispy bacon