- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup Greek style yogurt
- 1 tbsp dried chopped onion, or fresh chopped sweet onion
- 1 tbsp dried chives, or fresh chopped chives
- 1 tbsp pimento - diced fine, strain well if it is in oil
- 1 tbsp gherkin pickles - diced fine
- 3 tbsp TBQ Zesty Sauce or TBQ Honey Sauce
- 1 tbsp TBQ All Purpose Seasoning
- Using cheesecloth in a collander or strainer, strain cottage cheese to remove liquid for several hours.
- Place the cottage cheese in a food processor and turn it into a paste. Transfer the cottage cheese paste to a small mixing bowl.
- Add the yogurt, onion, chives, pimento, pickles, TBQ Sauce and TBQ All Purpose Seasoning. Combine all ingredients thoroughly with a fork. The consistency should be a bit chunky.
- Chill overnight before serving.