Serve with TBQ Zesty Sauce and/or TBQ Honey Sauce
- 480 g tempeh (2 square patties)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp TBQ All Purpose Seasoning and/or TBQ Rib, Chicken & Butt Rub - for smokey, sweet and/or TBQ Steak and Chop - for robust flavour (all Vegan)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Cut tempeh into 1” cubes or 1/4” slices.
- Place tempeh pieces in a shallow dish. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle all sides with TBQ All Purpose Seasoning and/or smokey TBQ Rib Chicken & But Rub and/or TBQ Steak and Chop. Toss to coat.
- Allow seasoned tempeh to absorb flavours for 15 minutes - 2 hours (depending on how much time you have).
- Heat oil in a skillet on med-high, sauté tempeh until golden crust appears on each side.
- Add scallions to skillet 1 minute before finished.
- Serve with TBQ Zesty Sauce and/or TBQ Honey Sauce drizzled over all or as dips.