- 2 cups Dried Orzo
- 1 Medium Yellow Pepper, Diced
- 1 Small Green Pepper, Diced
- 1 Medium Orange Pepper, Diced
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 small can of Sweet Corn, Drained
- 1 small can of Black Beans, Rinsed & Drained
- 2 tbsp of TBQ Steak and Chop
- 2/3 cup of Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup Feta Cheese, Cubed or Crumbled
- Cook the orzo according to package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a mudium bowl, combine all chopped vegetables, drained corn and beans. Mix in TBQ Steak and Chop and cayenne.
- Add vegetable mixture to orzo, mix well.
- Stir in feta cheese.
- Add the olive oil and red wine vinegar (adjust to taste if necessary).
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.