- 1 loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise OR 12 small dinner rolls, broken in half
- 1 cup salted butter at room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 tbsp dried chives OR 3 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp TBQ Steak and Chop
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp green Tabasco
- Place bread pieces on a baking sheet.
- Using a food processor, combine butter, garlic, shallots, chives, TBQ Steak and Chop, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco.
- Spread equally on bread pieces and place under broiler for 1-2 minutes. Watch bread closely so it does not burn.
- Slice and serve immediately