- x1 Pork Picnic Shoulder Roast (Bone In)
- TBQ Rib, Chicken & Butt Rub
- Pretzel Buns
- Your Favourite Coleslaw
- Sprinkle the Pork Roast with the Butt Rub.
- Place it on a rack, in a roasting pan.
- Put about 1 inch of Water in the bottom of the pan. Seal it well with Saran Wrap (don't worry, it won't melt). Then cover it well with Foil.
- Put it into a preheated oven of 250°F. Let it slowly cook for 12 hours. You can either put it into the oven before you go to bed, so that it is ready in the morning, or you can start it at 7:00AM so that it is ready for dinner.
- Serve it on a Pretzel Bun with your favourite TBQ Sauce and top with the Coleslaw.