- 1 Medium Pork Picnic Shoulder Roast (Bone In)
- TBQ Rib, Chicken & Butt Rub
- Pretzel Buns
- TBQ Coleslaw Note* Recipe on bottle (variations available on our website.)
- Preheat oven to 250°F
- Massage Pork Roast with Rib, Chicken & Butt Rub.
- Place Roast on a rack,in a roasting pan.
- Put about 1 inch of Water in the bottom of the pan. Seal it well with Saran Wrap (don't worry, it won't melt). Then cover it well with Foil (or roasting pan lid if your pan comes with one.)
- Place roast in preheated oven. Let it cook slowly for 12 hours. Note * The centre of the roast should be 170°F-185°F when finished.
- Remove from the oven, pork will easily come apart with 2 forks.
- Serve on a Pretzel Bun topped with your favourite TBQ Hot or Sweet Sauce.
- Top sandwich with TBQ Coleslaw or serve on the side.