- x6 avocados (diced)
- x2 plum tomatoes (diced
- x6 green onions (chopped)
- x1 clove of garlic (chopped)
- juice from 2-3 limes
- TBQ Southwest Seasoning to taste
- Salt to taste
- NOTE - For an easy to make salsa, just substitute the avocados in this recipe with more plum tomatoes.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine all ingredients until they are thoroughly mixed together.
- Place the pit from one of the avocados into the guacamole until it is ready to be served. This keeps the guacamole form turning brown.