- 1.5 Pounds of Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Large White Onion Diced
- 1 Medium Bell Pepper Diced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Can of Red Kidney Beans (16-18 Oz. Can Drained)
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes (28 fl Oz. Can with Juices)
- 2 Tsp Cumin (ground)
- 2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cayenne
- 1 Tbsp TBQ Steak and Chop
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- Jalapeño peppers, sliced (optional). Remove seeds for less spice.
- Cook beef, onion, pepper and garlic in a large pot over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Stir in kidney beans, tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, cayenne and TBQ Steak and Spice.
- Simmer over medium heat for 1.5 hours, stirring occasionally. If using chopped jalapeños, add them now. Note* cooking longer will thicken the consistency of the Chili. Once the chili cools, it will be much thicker.
- Serve and top with grated cheddar cheese. Enjoy!