- 4 tbsp TBQ Honey Sauce and/or TBQ Zesty Sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 4 lb Uncooked Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp TBQ All Purpose Seasoning or TBQ Rib, Chicken & Butt Rub or TBQ Steak and Chop
- Rinse wings with water, pat dry with paper towel.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss wings with oil and TBQ All Purpose Seasoning, smokey TBQ Rib, Chicken & Butt Rub, and/or TBQ Steak and Chop.
- Place wings on a cookie sheet. Broil on medium-high for 2-5 minutes. Flip wings several times and broil for 2-5 minutes each time.
- In a small bowl, mix TBQ Honey Sauce and/or TBQ Zesty Sauce, honey and vinegar.
- Glaze wings with a basting brush and bake at 395°F or medium-broil until crispy and cooked through